Hard to believe that a little over 9 years ago Mark and I met at a single's dance across from the Orlando Temple. I still don't know how we managed to actually start dating but fate smiled on me and somehow we did and in June 2003 we were married for time and eternity at the Orlando Temple. It seemed kind of mandatory that since we were in Orlando we should stop by and reminisce a bit and show the kids where it all started! Do I dare mention the fact that Ryan obviously had no idea of public and private and decided to "water" one of the trees when we were looking the other way?! I think I turned around just in time to have half a heart-attack! Thankfully I don't think anyone else saw. I'm pretty sure that somewhere up in the heavens there were a few laughs going on as well. Ahh the blessings of 4 year old boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment