Sunday, November 4, 2012

Alicia's Baptism

I can't even begin to say how much I love this one!

Ryan keeping entertained with the camera and Uncle Zach

In Alicia's words "really Ryan?!"

SMILE!

The Family - Thanks again Dad and Mary for coming up!

Alicia with her friends

Now a little fun!
Yet again amidst the chaos of everything Alicia's baptism kind of snuck up on me. I realized she was turning 8 but the actual details didn't even get completely finished until we were pretty much there. I'm so glad that we got to share this with her though and have some of our family and friends with us. It was a small and simple gathering - exactly what Alicia wanted. Mark almost had to repeat the prayer but instead re-dunked her before he brought her up. The most memorable moment is probably when I was helping Alicia come back up and get dried and she looked at me with a big smile and said "that was awesome!" Yes Alicia, it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment