So at last Mark had his big day... the formal graduation from SUNY Empire State College. It was held in Downtown Saratoga and was quite a nice event. I am just thankful that Matt was there or I probably would have wound up loosing one or both of the kids. Needless to say that an hour plus of trying to sit quietly surrounded by strangers and listen to grownups talk was not what a two and five year old think of as a good use of their time. It was actually funny to watch all the other parents and grandparents walking around with their squirmy kids as well.
I got to meet one of my teachers (online classes are so weird) and she took this picture of all of us before it began...

Mark's big moment with the ESC President - too bad we couldn't get closer.

Me and the kids holding up the back wall... I think it was the longest they sat still...

After the ceremony and reception...
No comments:
Post a Comment