Monday, June 15, 2009

The Weekend Part 1: Fun with Family and Friends

What a busy weekend... Friday night we packed up the van and headed for Saratoga again. All in all a good day and a nice drive over. Saturday we had a fun filled day with family and friends.

We began with a walk through the woods around Windan...

Then we went to go visit a long-time friend of Mark's. Thanks to a handful of nieces and nephews there was plenty to keep the kids occupied...

The Power-Wheel's Jeep was a big hit (I still remember dreaming of having one when I was a kid)


Even Ryan got a turn to drive... with a little help from Daddy

If the kids thought that the Jeep was fun it was nothing compared to what they thought of the trampoline...

I still can't believe Mark and Matt were turning flips ... I couldn't even do those when I was a kid much less now!
Anyways... it was a lot of fun and needless to say we were all pretty tired by the time we got back to Windan.

No comments:

Post a Comment