Thursday, December 29, 2011

A White Halloween?

Just a few days before Halloween this is what we woke up to....
beautiful but I still can't believe we had snow in October that stuck!

Anyways, thankfully it all went along fine. We had a great Trunk-or-Treat party at the church with...the amazing Indiana Jones
and the Cutest Cowgirl.
Here's a pic that also had Mark as Harry Potter and one of their friends as the bright and beautiful bumble bee.


Halloween night came and it was a cold and wet Monday, I wasn't really sure if we would go out or not but I'm glad that we did. Alicia and Ry enjoyed a fun night and ended up with lots of goodies. (Alicia's now a cat of her own making because she decided a little ways into the Trunk-or-Treat that she didn't like being a cowgirl.)

No comments:

Post a Comment