
All I can say is that I'm grateful that she's got her grandmother and her father's coordination because it's definitely not my skills that allowed her to one night come in and inform us that she'd removed one of the training wheels on her bike because it was getting loose and had figured out that she could ride with only three wheels. We figured if she could do that then she was ready to go all the way so Mark went out and helped her take the other one off and gave her a few starting lessons and helped her get going and pretty soon she was peddling all by herself. The next day I went out with her and showed her that she could even start all on her own (frankly I was getting tired of having to get her going after every time she wanted to take a break). Anyways, she was so ready for it. I remember distinctly crashing into a big shrub bush the first time I went out with my parents - she just rides all around the upper driveway and yard with the only trouble being Ryan trying to get in her way. I have a feeling that come spring we're going to be out doing this... a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment