Sunday, July 3, 2011

Shhh.... it's a secret!

Okay... so I probably should have known better than to tell a 7 year old who happens to be quite excited about a certain piece of information to keep that information secret and actually expect her to make it through sitting with a bunch of her friends without me to guard her for longer than 15 minutes. Midway through teaching primary (the kids at church) today I saw the giggles, the finger points, the whispers, and I knew I was too late.

So without further ado - yes, we're expecting again. My due date is at January 22, 2012. Alicia is hoping for a girl, thinking two girls or a sister/brother combination would be fun, would tolerate another brother, but I have a feeling if it by chance ends up being two boys she would try and ask the nurse to change at least one of them out for another baby. Not that we really think we'll be having twins but she's well versed in the idea that sometimes mommies have two babies at the same time because of her Daddy and Uncle Matt. Ry could really care less, I'm not sure that he's going to quite get the idea that he's not going to be the baby anymore until it arrives - pretty sure he's going to love it but it's going to be hard for him. Mark and I are just thankful that so far things seem to be going the smoothest that they ever have for me during pregnancy and hoping that the baby and I can both stay nice and healthy.

So there's part of the reason that we haven't had much going on lately that I've been able to share on the blog. Mostly I'm just trying to pack up the house and take things easy and letting the kids get their wiggles out on the playset. We've got some mini adventures in the works soon though so between those and updates on the pregnancy there should be more posting happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment