Friday, April 30, 2010

Some Easter Time Traditions


In attempts to feel like I'm at least on my way to becoming a decent mom and creating traditions that my kids will somewhere in their deep subconsciousness thank me for at some period of their life I decided to try and have some Easter fun. This was the first year that we've really made our own Easter eggs and it was a lot of fun. Thanks to the web I made my own dye and everything. Mostly this year we had fun experimenting with different things and Alicia enjoyed coloring special things on each of them.


The next morning the eggs had mysteriously been hidden around the house by some surprise visitor who also left Alicia a new dress and Sunday socks in a basket along with some chocolate Easter bunnies. I didn't get a picture of the dress yet but the kids definitely enjoyed the bunnies the poor creatures didn't last the day out.

(don't mind the milk from breakfast still on his face - I was actually impressed that I got some in him before he started in on the chocolate.)



No comments:

Post a Comment