Friday, April 30, 2010

Beauty and the Beast at Weathersfield School

Alicia's first school play was a few weeks ago. Unfortunately I spent most of the time shuffling the kids around getting them to where they needed to be and trying to help with everything I didn't get a chance to take as many pictures as I would have wanted and the lights were dark so I couldn't really get too many that weren't blurry anyways.

The girls getting their hair and makeup done before the show.

The napkins/flowers. Unfortunately by this time they were all a little tired and hungry.

My little Belle

All in all it was a lot of long afternoons and drama I thought was only possible by teenage girls mixed into chaos that tends to surround shows. Still everything worked out in the end and it was fun. Alicia enjoyed herself and wants to do another one next year - I told her we'll see.



No comments:

Post a Comment