Thursday, March 4, 2010

Deb's Day


So today was yet another version of another year older and wiser? Okay, at least the older part... Overall it was a pretty slow, easy and relaxing day. Got to start off with seeing Alicia get another best works award at her school. (Ryan absolutely did NOT want to leave her there.)

Then I basically spent the day being lazy around the house and catching up on things that I just haven't taken time for lately.

On a side note, I had to laugh - as I was making dinner - ooh the fettuccine alfredo with chicken and broccoli goodness (yay leftovers!) - Ryan went to work as well.
He ended up with about 11 all lined up and organized (at least in his mind - Campbell's went with Campbell's - Hunt's with Hunt's) Then sissy came in and started trying to help and he kind of gave up.

No comments:

Post a Comment