Alicia: Mommy, what about my money? When do I get to start making money?
Mommy: Well, when you're twelve you can start babysitting, then when you're fifteen you're allowed to get a more regular job. Until then all your money comes from Mommy and Daddy.
Alicia: But what about strangers? What if a stranger wanted to give me money?
Mommy: Absolutely not. You NEVER take money from a stranger.
Daddy: You don't even go close enough to a stranger for them to ask you. Don't talk to people you don't know.
Mommy: You just have to stay right with the grown-up in charge of you and don't ever talk to anyone or go near anyone unless they say it's okay.
Alicia: Okay, but what about when I'm a grown-up?
Mommy: Well, when you're a grown up you'll probably know better how to tell if a stranger is okay to talk to or not.
Alicia: Yeah, because I'll look and I'll see a tag in their pocket that says "I'm a bad person".
No comments:
Post a Comment