Late Wednesday night we reached TN, stumbled through the door - okay, Mark and I stumbled the kids were disgustingly wide awake and enthusiastic, probably because they had napped along the way. We had a great time relaxing and trying to catch up on sleep. Alicia probably got the best end of the deal because she got a shopping trip with Grandma and Grandpa, sewing lessons from Grandma and conned Grandma out of an old camera that she has been using since to take pictures of pretty much everything - actually she was the main photographer while we were there and I still have to upload her pictures). Ryan didn't have it too bad though, trying to chase the cats and in general discover all sorts of ways to cause trouble. He also probably thinks that he came out ahead from the shopping trip because when sissy returned home it was with cars and trucks for him as well as her stuff. His favorite part of the trip was while we were at the playground and he got to see a real choo choo up close. He was pretty upset though when we turned the other way to go back to the van. Oh... I almost forgot my major accomplishment - finishing the Twilight series! (yes... pathetic I know... but I enjoyed them)


No comments:
Post a Comment